It may be 100 degrees in DFW, but I have my sights set on cooler weather and fall fashions. My favorite thing to do during this time of year is to start researching the hottest trends for the fall/winter season. One of the biggest elements that influence the seasonal changes in fashion trends is color. Clothing colors shift each season, so incorporating a new color into your existing fall wardrobe is an easy way update your ensembles. Read below for Pantone’s Fashion Color Report: Fall 2010.
· Endive (yellow-green)
· Golden Glow (gold-yellow)
· Living Coral (pink-orange)
· Lipstick Red (deep red)
· Purple Orchid (purple-fuschia)
· Chocolate Truffle (deep brown w/ plum undertones)
· Lagoon (blue-green/turquoise)
· Woodbine (olive green)
· Oyster Grey (soft grey)
· Rose Dust (pink-beige)
Which colors will you focus on this season?